Monday, May 5, 2014

Comments

Hi Viewers -

It has come to my attention that the comments section of my blog is not working as it should!

I have worked to correct this, and thought it was going okay, but sadly that is NOT the case.

When I have time to devote to figuring this out I will.

In the meantime, should you actually WANT to go through the hassle of commenting, then try to click on the post title in the right hand column (the Archives) and scroll to the bottom where you should be able to join the discussion under my comment.

HOWEVER - I totally understand NOT wanting to go through the hassle!

Please just enjoy the blog and email me if you really want to say something or if you know how to fix this problem in BLOGGER!

Blogger is a free site and they don't give much support or help.  I have considered moving my blog and/or opening it up to google+, but be patient with me and just enjoy my posts until I have time to devote to figuring it out.

Thanks!

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment