Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Wookie goes to school

Remember Chewbacca - the Wookie Dog?!



Well I think he has entered the terrible two/threes in Dog years!  I decided his little sassy attitude needed some adjustment and that he needed to remember who was the Alpha dog - ME!!!!


He's still a cutie pie and the problem is he knows it.



We go to training class at Petsmart and I make WIttyGirl and TechSavvySon attend also because it is good for them and it "builds character". Although WIttyGirl, has recognised that I use some of these training techniques on them. 

Hey - Don't judge!  Pet ownership often parallels parenting! - - - Think about it!

He's not in jail - He's on the stairs!

Chewie is brilliant!  Of course, he'll do anything for  a treat.  Actually, he's doing pretty well - as long as there are no squirrels, birds, or other dogs to distract him from what he's suppose to be doing!

He needs practice, though.  So do the kids!


Enjoy your day!


Chewie says don't forget me!  I can go to school.

1 comment: